- Letter to the Pope Pius VI – published in the Lancashire Short Story Anthology (2022)
- Oatman – published by Oranges Journal (2022)
- Flatworms – published by Toasted Cheese Literary Journal (2022)
- Feminist Fiction (with special guests), Pivotal Slice: on writing and composing Podcast
- 12 Questions with… Inés G. Labarta, Liennek Journal (2022)
- Inés G. Labarta’s Lancashire Story, The Reading Ramble Podcast (2022)
- Inés G. Labarta: “Living up north in the UK gives me tons of inspiration to write gothic novels”, Ibercampus (2018) A Spanish version of this interview is available here.
- Hannah’s Bookshelf with special guest Inés G. Labarta, Hannah’s Bookshelf Podcast (2017)
- The Wandering Bard podcast (2018-present) Here you can see a lot of episodes that I have recorded, produced and edited myself, some of them featuring a bunch of amazing guests.
- The Yōkai Stories of Lafcadio Hearn (2020) I wrote, produced, edited and recorded this podcast in my time as podcast editor for Litro magazine.
- A High-Tech Ancient Stillnes (2020) Another podcast I wrote, produced and edited for Litro magazine. It includes extracts from an interview that Litro did with author Pico Iyer during the first year of the pandemic.